1. Garve R, Garve M, Turp JC, Fobil JN, Meyer CG (2017) Scarification in sub-Saharan Africa: social skin, remedy and medical import. Tropical Medicine and International Health. 22(6), pp 708-715.
2. Asampong E, Harrison JA, Yarney L, Opoku-Mensah K, Karim AS, & Fobil JN (2013) Back to my roots: A study of "returning" emigrated health professionals in the Greater Accra Region of Ghana. Africa Today, 59(4) pp 118-130.
3. Fobil JN, Atuguba RA, Ayariga M & Dankwa A (2004) Vehicles, Urban Economy and Urban Health in Ghana. Ecoflash no 20/November 2004 – January 2005, vol. 20 p16-17
4. Hinson RE, Atuguba RA Ofori D & Fobil JN (2007) The Internet and lawyers in Ghana: some initial qualitative perspectives. Library Review, Vol. 56 No. 4, 2007 pp. 311-322
5. Kusimi, JM, Fobil, JN, Atuguba, RA, Erawoc, MI & Oduro, F. (2006) Conflicts in Northern Ghana - A Mirror of Answers to Sub-Regional Stability and Security Questions, *asteriskos - Journal of International and Peace Studies, (2006) 1/2: 209-228
6. Fobil JN & Attuquayefio DK (2003) Environmental Remediation of the Impact of Akosombo and Kpong Hydropower Dams in Ghana, HORIZON International Inc., http://www.solutions-site.org
7. Fobil JN & Kipo C (2003) Shea Butter Production in Ghana, HORIZON International Inc., http://www.solutions-site.org